Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you need clarification on anything ask here and me, Fear or Kibondo will answer for you. This thread will be here as long as it needs to be. Ask anything pertaining, don't be shy.

This thread may help us point out things we didn't make clear in the thread as well.

Reactions: Shock

·
Not Bruce Wayne
2,114 Posts
Re: New Shop Questions

Fear said:
REMEMBER: An artist can reserve the right to decline any request presented to them!
If that happens or your request just goes unanswered do you have to wait 4 weeks to ask a different artist or will it be like old rules where you can make another request in 2 weeks.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

If they say they aren't going to do the request you can repeat the same request to any other artist of your choosing immediately. If they don't respond for a week you can ask again and if they don't respond edit out the original request and ask someone else. That should be made clear in the thread. Good question.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Did you read the sticky fully? I think it's clear in there. If you did and still not clear let me know and I will clarify I guess.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Alright...requests are made in the shops themselves. The artists decide if their shops are open for requests and what types of requests they'll fulfill.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

That's the spirit, Es. Hopefully lots of shops pop up in the next couple weeks and this really takes off.

Comments are welcome in this thread as well. Positive, negative or constructive.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ummm not as of now. Do you see a foreseeable problem?

·
3,054 Posts
Possibly, it happened in the past when we had the individual shops like this, whilst fun, some people didn't manage them well due to the amount of banners on the go and others would find a simple style and just contantly churn out average at best banners rather than spending their time on worthwhile banners and improving their skills.

Just my take. I mean there's going to be people who will will be more active than others, which is cool. It'd just be nice to see everyone taking time on the stuff they're selling.

·
Not Bruce Wayne
2,114 Posts
What is the format for Buying and requesting? It said to use one but it wasn't listed.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Ummm ya, just templates that's all. They'll be the same as they were for requesting a banner and buying one in the shop. It's not that big of a deal though as long as you're clear with what you're wanting to do. We will add those to the thread. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
YES Lou. Get active in graphics again plzzzzz.

Last Request: Post a link to your last request (if its your first request say that instead)

Topic: What is the top of the banner?

Details: Color/size/etc.

Text 1: What is the main text that you want?

Text 2: Specify any other text you want, numbering each additional text you want

Pics: Post pics you want for the banner, some designers prefer this, if you don't care what pics they use still provide some if possible and say they can find their own pics.
Assume that to be the request template. Please update requests for those that have made them. Thanks :)

·
2,918 Posts
Possibly, it happened in the past when we had the individual shops like this, whilst fun, some people didn't manage them well due to the amount of banners on the go and others would find a simple style and just contantly churn out average at best banners rather than spending their time on worthwhile banners and improving their skills.

Just my take. I mean there's going to be people who will will be more active than others, which is cool. It'd just be nice to see everyone taking time on the stuff they're selling.
Is this a reference to that Doddsy guy who made all the blurred, desaturated banners with a bit of colour that sold for billions each?! ;)

Liking the concept JM - should be interesting to see how many people actually open the shops through. Still, nice to see a change round here. Good work.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Make a shop Tom :D.

I'm not sure how to control that. It's not really breaking any rules.

·
2,918 Posts
Make a shop Tom :D.

I'm not sure how to control that. It's not really breaking any rules.
Ahaaa! I'd love to but I haven't made a single banner since about last summer. Hopefully this summer I'll be able to get back into it more 'cause I used to love doing it, but with coursework and exams and everything else college-related, now isn't exactly the best time. :$

1 - 20 of 93 Posts