Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Improved Search
We are excited to introduce more search functionality to help members find the information they need faster and easier. Now, you can search the entire site or narrow down to a specific forum or discussion that you are currently viewing.

Jeff M

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,711 Posts
Can you narrow the search to search posts of specific users?

Which is the main function people who play mafia want :)

Otherwise i like the search feature addition.

·
7,711 Posts
Yes you can use Advanced Search

Jeff M
So why can't we have the old system where you just click the post count and it would show every user with number of posts and then you click the number to see all their posts in that specific thread.

We originally asked the search feature back because the advanced search if few more extra steps and the whole system can be so much easier. And from what i hear, other xenForo forums can have it, so why wouldn't we be able to have it?

·
Administrator
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So why can't we have the old system where you just click the post count and it would show every user with number of posts and then you click the number to see all their posts in that specific thread.

We originally asked the search feature back because the advanced search if few more extra steps and the whole system can be so much easier. And from what i hear, other xenForo forums can have it, so why wouldn't we be able to have it?
You can hover your mouse over the user's name and it should show the pop up where you can click all user's posts.

Jeff M

·
7,711 Posts
You can hover your mouse over the user's name and it should show the pop up where you can click all user's posts.

Jeff M
Yeah that's a nice function, except it shows all threads. Any possibility to get it narrow it down to search only from the thread you are in?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts