Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
WWE should get in DDP to help out guys with problems, the work he has done with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall is just amazing! Great to see

·
Registered
14,932 Posts
Quite glad to see things take a much better turn for Hall, has been one of my favs for years, I really would love to see him take a creative roll somewhere, see how it works out!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Can't wait till he returns to raw one of these days

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
Cody Hall is gonna be awesome. He should keep the same gimmick.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
DDP should be given some kind of award.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I really hope this is a lasting effect. Scott has disappointed so many times that it's hard to get excited after only six months but I am looking forward to the future and his continued success. I'm glad to see his son also getting the benefit of being trained by two(maybe three with Jake the Snake) of the greats.

Whoever said it WWWE should get DDP involved would be a great idea. They could devote a section of the performance center to the detox and rehabilitation of former superstars and in return these superstars could actually spend time with, share there experiences, and help train the NXT generation. It would be a win/win as having the same trainers train the shame superstars in the passed has seemed to bring upon a staleness unless the talents had been already established personalities on the indy's.

Reactions: Dudechi

·
Registered
638 Posts
Good for Scott Hall, I wonder if his son will be in WWE one day & use Scott Hall's old finisher the Razor's Edge I havent seen that in years...

·
Registered
939 Posts
^^ When Sheamus was using the High Cross, it's first variant was Hernandez' Border Toss but he eventually toned it down to just the Razor's Edge. and now he no longer uses it.

Happy that Hall's getting back up hope it sticks this time.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Holy shit he looks so much better than the last time i saw a video of him.
I hope he stays on track. Has been up and down for many years but i hope this time he stays clean of all the crap.

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts
Good for Hall. He was in a really bad place these past few years good to see him get fit and sober.

DDP is a miracle worker the stuff he does it's outstanding

·
Registered
517 Posts
Jim Neidhart should go see DDP too. The last video I saw of him was just awful. Its great seeing Scott doing better though. My father basically drank himself into an early grave, so i am happy that Scott has been able to turn it around .

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Thank you, DDP! For helping the guy when everyone was bashing him.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts