Wrestling Forum banner

New ROH TV Deal?

4127 Views 25 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Adam12413
Has there been any news of ROH getting another tv deal or talking to any networks since they have left HDNET
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Misleading title is disappointing. :(

· ~PROWRES LOVE~
588 Posts
Misleading title is disappointing. :(
This.

I think ROH should do online shows, keep the current format, and air TV online. CZW does it with hybrident.tv, as does both WXW's. They weren't making anything from their TV on HDNet outside of the gate, so it wouldn't make a big difference. Hell, more people would have a chance to watch it if they aired it online.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
I agree with everyone else. Terrible job by the OP. I thought it was a new deal and was excited to read when it would be on and hope it was a better channel than HDNet.

· Registered
38,713 Posts
I don't know why ROH can't make a deal with G4. Seems like they'd fit thier programming

· Registered
269 Posts
I saw this and thought someone else was spilling the beans, lol.
I have connections here and there, and let's just say that ROH does indeed have something planned once the HDNet deal is up. It could possibly happen as early as this Summer. Of course without them actually having the product on the station before hand the contract could be pulled before anything even happens.
"It will be big, that is all I am going to say"

· Banned
2,174 Posts
HOW DID ROH ON HDNET WIN TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?!

· Registered
269 Posts
I hope this is true because they deserve a to be on tv.. more wrestling the better
I am not making what I know up in the slightest. As for the exact date, it was mentioned to me as soon and "it'll be big once it is announced". Now everyone can take that for what it is worth.
As for the news, like I said all the dotting of the i's and crossing of the t's are not finalized (so in other words it is never worth counting your chickens before they hatch), so as soon as that happens the news will not too much longer to spread like crazy.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yEA I HEARD ABOUT THE ESPN THING TO.. I WANNA KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE THEN WHY IS ROH WAITING TO ANNOUNCE IT AND WHY CANT YOU TELL US ATLEAST IF ITS A GOOD TV NETWORK OR JUST A LITTLE MORE ABOUT IT.. SORRY IM JUST REALLY HAPPY IF THIS IS TRUE

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.