Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellas im Rock489 and I Have been Watching this forum for the Bast 2 Days and I Like the Way it's going.
i'm A mod myself at Several Different Forums so you don't have to Worry about me Spamming :rolleyes:

I Make Banners for people just for the Fun of it and Here's a Sample of my Older Work.

Please Rate it.

And you will be seeing me around here alot :agree:

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Wrong forum, we have a ratings section for this. * Moved *

Anyway, the banners are both a bit boring. You get to see stuff like this every day, I always try to make something a bit different, if I make something for myself. Not blaming you though, I made those when I was 'new' too.

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
JBL Banner
It's a bit simple. Your background is pretty good but the font doesn't seem to go well with the banner. The white glow around the main JBL pic looks gay.
5/10

HHH Banner
You shouldn't have blend your main pic with the rest of the banner. The background is pretty good and the blending isn't so bad. Don't really like your font.
5/10

·
Registered
619 Posts
You are hardly a gfx god...they suck. Putting a picture of money with JBL on it and crappy text isn't hard. The HHH one sucks as well. It has bad...terrible blending and the cuts are squshed. The animation is real bad and the text is also horrible on that one as well. You are DEFINATELY no gfx god. pitiful.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
HHH : Ya usually when people put videos in there banners they get high rating, but you need a good BG and nice pic effects to get that. The text is hard to read, and theres only one color, real plain, try gradient.

JBL : Text is a bit boring and the way you blended the back pic, he just looks sick with a green face. Keep working at em man

1 - 9 of 9 Posts