Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know 5 or 6 years in wrestling terms is an eternity but that would suck if Punk was retired by then.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Punk is the best interview in the company bar none.

"[Wrestling] is a lot like religion in the way that if somebody doesn't understand it, nothing I tell them is going to help them get it. If they get it they get it and I don't have to bother trying to explain it."

Love that analogy.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Great interview.

Very articulate and intelligent dude............minus the whole bashing The Rock thing (in other interviews)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Good interview, a very good perspective of everything. What would be Punk's next goals within those five-six years? He's already achieve what some people hadn't done their career: win the WWE championship once in his lifetime.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Good interview, a very good perspective of everything. What would be Punk's next goals within those five-six years? He's already achieve what some people hadn't done their career: win the WWE championship once in his lifetime.
Probably stuff like win the Rumble, main event Wrestlemania (as in be in the last match on the card), stuff like that. All plausible goals in a 5-6 year period.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Man, that was a great interview answered the questions very well, the second last question was great the way Punk put it. Thanks OP.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts