Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi new here so bare with me . was thinking the base brawl events tna do, some get good crowds so why not turn one into a ppv. great name there ready basebrawl ! it would be good to have a outside event

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
I'm not against the idea, but Dixie already stated that TNA will reduce the number of PPV. So i don't think turning basebrawl in a ppv will happen...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i agree they need to cut down to 6 ppvs but the crowds they get at some are poor could keep 5 that they have

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
Considering its a gimmick and they yes are going to cut back .We need to make ppvs feel very immportant and special.

Basebrawl is not important. It on the other hand would be special in the sense for tv as a theme.

Sooner or later you will see saturday night tv wrestling specials happen again.

Impact Wrestling will prob start that in a year or something.

Impact Wrestling presents - Saturday night Basebrawl.

Would be good

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
hi new here so bare with me . was thinking the base brawl events tna do, some get good crowds so why not turn one into a ppv. great name there ready basebrawl ! it would be good to have a outside event
didn't they do a houseshow in new york at a baseball stadium?

still is a better concept than Bischoffs Road Wild though

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
Lets be realistic here people 6 is still to much, Im a die hard fan of them but i hardly even order ppv. 4 is the right number spread through out the year. I would then order it. Also i have no clue why this company is tempting to price the ppvs near the wwe crap over priced level.

4 ppv a year around 30 bucks i would buy every single one. I buy Lockdown and BFG every year. Sometimes i get Slammy. So those are the big 3 and then they need to create one more ppv that is important.

If it was me i would use Victory road that could be several months before BFG. Where the entire ppv is a singles tournament called BFG series at Victory road. Winnger goes onto BFG to face the world heavyweight champ.

Bring in a different belt maybe company named only with Championship at the end of it, that would be meaningful but defending on tv and specials when the heavyweight belt is only defended on the big 4 ppv.

Hell we know Impact Wrestling sooner or later will be the entire brand with belts called that.As we all ready hear some people say Impact Wrestling world heavyweight championship.So perfect you could have a belt called Impact Wrestling - Championship. Make it a defending belt.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
I wouldn't be against TNA rebranding some of their PPVS once they cut down to 4-6 a year. I think Lockdown, Slammiversary, and BFG should stay. I think every other show (the 1 or 2 left) should be names that TNA should get creative with. Get rid of Genesis, Victory Road, and all the other current shows and get new graphics and new names.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
not a bad idea op. but like most people think, tna should and will cut down on ppvs. i think 6 is best. but the basebrawl theme would be a good tv theme show once in a while. the basebrawl show at the brooklyn cyclones stadium a few years back was big success. they could even hold a ppv like bfg there if they wanted to.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts