David Otunga
Heath Slater
Husky Harris
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Michael McGillicutty
Skip Sheffield
Wade Barrett
So technically Skip is then confirmed to still be officially considered Nexus. Perhaps Nexus will actually be around long enough for him to recover? Its not at all that hard to beleive because Nexus is the main thing going on RAW right now and Skips return could be as early as next month.

·
Rated PG
3,485 Posts
Sure thing buddy :no:

Skip is set to be out till about February and with WWE wanting to keep Nexus together until after Mania (April) there is a good chance he will join back in.
On air (if I remember correctly) Barret just stated he was injured but never said he was out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i hope he is his a beast

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Good news, i guess, i never wanted him out in the first place, hopefully he'll recover sooner than expected. Now if only Darren Young and Michael Tarver could go back to Nexus so they can actually do something.. :(

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Now PM, we both know they are too dark to be in nexus. Hell, Otunga is borderline, that's why he's wigging out so much, lately.

Reactions: The Ice King

·
Registered
721 Posts
He'll probably be a factor in WM where he'll make a surprise return.

Makes me wonder whose he gonna target? Cena? Orton? or the one that injured him for a storyline.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Sure thing buddy :no:

Skip is set to be out till about February and with WWE wanting to keep Nexus together until after Mania (April) there is a good chance he will join back in.
On air (if I remember correctly) Barret just stated he was injured but never said he was out.
Correct, Barrett publicly announced that Skip Sheffield was injured, unlike Tarver where they added a storyline to cover for his injury.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I'm glad to hear it, as Sheffield was really shining in the weeks prior to his injury. He's perfect as the enforcer of the group, and he looked ace at SummerSlam.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
He'll make a run in in Nexus gear to help out Nexus when they're getting a beatdown. To even the odds of course. I expect Cena gone by Mania.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
It's gonna be interesting to see how they'll get him back in. Still wish they didn't kick out Tarver..

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
It's gonna be interesting to see how they'll get him back in. Still wish they didn't kick out Tarver..
Do you know if there is any news on Tarver?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
you know it's kind of funny watching everything that is happening tonight it really does look like john cena has something against black people and it's hilarious
It's about to be even funnier, because as everyone knows, they keep using R-Truth to talk to Cena(AND THEY'RE FRIENDS!!). I'm sure it's gonna be something done with that, and when and if Cena goes heel, he'll probably beat up R-Truth, and it'll be another black guy to the list.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts