1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I think Chelsea, Mia and Punishment could go up to the main roster now and be decent mid to lower card hands, seen as they have TV experience with Impact, Luncha and ROH. I definitely don't think Chelsea needs to spend anytime in NXT.

The lad at the back is definitely someone Vince will get a hard on for, but won't do much on NXT.

But the one who stands out is Riddle, imagine RVD and Angle had a lovechild then Riddle would be that child.The guy is great, and be loved as a babyface and potential main event champ. Worry for him on the main roster, but NXT will do good by him.

Good recruits.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Going out on a limb here. Out of this picture, immediately Martinez stands out to my senses.

The rest I feel I already know their inevitable route. Specifically the two guys on the far left.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,233 Posts
7'3", 315lbs? I look forward to seeing him get squashed by Balor.

Happy for Mia and Chelsea though.

This Ultimo Ninja, is he more like Kalisto or Cien? Can he speak English fluently? If he can't, could he work alongside Cien with Zelina as a heel?

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Reactions: december_blue

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
You know WWE is high on you when they allow you to wear sandals in your first official pics

Anyways, I'll be completely honest, I only have hopes for Riddle and maybe Punishment as the 2nd coming of Corbin. The guys n the left are kinda doomed, Vince will have a boner for the 7 feet guy, so let's see if he is any good and sadly, while I think both Mia and Chelsea are talented, they will get lost in the shuffle, even on NXT, if not, look at Candice and Dakota.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
So glad seeing Mia in the list, she has a lot to offer. Really one of the more impressive people in the MYC.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Look wise, the tall man in the back is nothing special just because he's of great size. I've seen a million like him, and two on the left, and for that matter, guys like Riddle. It's not a proper gauge as far as attention to detail.

He has to have something that interests the fanbase more than the rest. That data will be gained in time.

Martinez on the other hand, I'm already thinking of 15 different hypothetical ideas for him on the spot, some recycled, others new and untried. I'm not big on his ring work, but he has a magnetic energy I can see around him that begs attention. Chelsea is sparking a couple ideas as well, but she's a bit more on the limited scale.

Mia is going to be Mia as she always is, which is enough. I don't expect any further development will be necessary for her.

·
Registered
11,951 Posts
You know WWE is high on you when they allow you to wear sandals in your first official pics

Anyways, I'll be completely honest, I only have hopes for Riddle and maybe Punishment as the 2nd coming of Corbin. The guys n the left are kinda doomed, Vince will have a boner for the 7 feet guy, so let's see if he is any good and sadly, while I think both Mia and Chelsea are talented, they will get lost in the shuffle, even on NXT, if not, look at Candice and Dakota.
Riddle wears those to the ring as well. He wrestled bare foot, so he trains barefoot.

Daniel Vidot, back left, is a former professional rugby player from Australia - is 28 yo, 6'4" 260lbs
Daniel Sean Vidot (born 8 February 1990) is an Australian professional wrestler, signed to a developmental contract with WWE under the ring name "Ghost Vin Quade", also known as "The Samoan Ghost". He previously played in the National Rugby League for the Canberra Raiders, St. George Illawarra Dragons, Brisbane Broncos & Gold Coast Titans. He also played for the Salford Red Devils in the Super League and represented Samoa at an international level. He played as a winger.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
They got couple of giants now at the Performance center like Taishan Dong and dan matha

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Going out on a limb here. Out of this picture, immediately Martinez stands out to my senses.

The rest I feel I already know their inevitable route. Specifically the two guys on the far left.
Riddle is a star, but his love for the weed might do him in with the likes of Vince. Plus he's a UFC guy and he's a legit ass kicker, that might go in his stead.

Chelsea and Mia, for me will be solid mid to lower card talents. Chelsea might have more to her as she's good on the mic and with her character work. Personally I think both of the women could go straight to the main roster now, I think it's a waste for both been stuck down in NXT. Martinez is Corbin like but more talented.

That monster jacked up guy, is a Vince's wet dream. But I see him blossoming more on the main roster rather then NXT.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts