Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Corbin v Bull and the tag title match won't last more than 15 minutes combined, shouldn't be an issue with another match been added.

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a fan, too many matches on this show.
I'm usually a stickler for matches getting the time they deserve. But, Corbin vs. Dempsey and the tag title match won't get a lot of time. I think they can balance out the card well enough to make it work.

Zayn vs. Owens: 20 min
Balor vs. Neville: 15-20 min
Women's Championsip: 10-12 min
Itami vs. Breeze: 10-12 min
Tag Team Championship: 6-8 min
Corbin vs. Dempsey: 6-8 min (or less)

·
The NEW
13,467 Posts
Awesome. I loved the match they had few weeks ago. Itami's best NXT match so far. Hopefully this one is even better. :p

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,772 Posts
Corbin/Dempsey and the tag match should be no more than 10 minutes combined imo. Give Corbin 2 minutes to setup a table in the ring and do end of days through it to Dempsey. Then give the tag match 6 minutes or so. With entrance this should be fine!

Owens/Zayn needs 25+ minutes, and Balor/Neville needs a good 20 minutes.

2 hours of alloted time.

Owens/Zayn - 30 minutes
Balor/Neville - 20 minutes
Women's match - 15 minutes
Itami/Breeze - 15 minutes
Corbin/Dempsey - 5 minutes
Tag match - 8 minutes

Crowe's debut - 5 minutes
Promos and backstage stuff - 20 minutes

Total time: 1:58 minutes.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Zayn vs. Owens
Balor vs. Neville
Women's Championsip
Itami vs. Breeze
Tag Team Championship
Corbin vs. Dempsey
Fucking hell, that's the card? That is gonna be a sick Takeover event. If Vince was pissed after the last Takeover event, he's gonna have a heart attack after this one. It's gonna blow Fast Lane out of the water. Hell, it will probably be better than Wrestlemania this year.

·
Registered
474 Posts
:mark: :mark:

:WOO

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
Zayn Vs. Owens
Balor Vs. Neville
Itami Vs. Breeze

Jiminy Jack Tap Dancing Christmas!!! GIVE ME THIS SHOW NOW!!!!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I mean do they really have time restraints? Who's gonna tell them no if they go over lol?

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sigh, Breeze loses for no reason again. Just promote him already. Tired of him floundering on NXT.
To do what? To flounder on the main roster? To get mismanaged and eventually just become a comedy character? I mean, at least on NXT, while he may lose a good amount, he's still a main focus of the show. On the main roster, good chance he's not. I don't wish for this to happen, but there's a good chance it happens with their track record.

I mean the only thing that would be a plus would be a bigger paycheck.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.