Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Cena (Takes over Hollywood Hogan's spot) (New Leader)
Triple H (Takes over Bischoff's old role in the nWo) (Manager)
Nash
Miz (Takes over Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig's role)
Swagger (Takes over Lex Luger's role)
X-Pac (Takes over Scott Hall's role)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
That's awful... I'd try to say something redeeming about it but I can't. Cena as the leader of an anti-establishment stable? Triple H as a manager? X-Pac and Nash still around and Miz and Swagger stuck with their leftovers? No thanks.

·
Registered
895 Posts
As CM Punk said, the old attitude era ideas wouldn't work in this day. Immortal sucks so badly. Wanna know why? It's been done. People know it's not real too, so I don't think ratings would soar into the 5.0's because some guys "took over" the WWE. I loved WCW as a child but it's dead. NWO sucked in 99 anyway.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Um no:no: That's worst then NWO B-Team fpalm
If nWo comes back for this Triple H-Punk angle it's the only team that makes sense to date. Ace has helped both ADR and Nash, Vince was relieved of his duties so wants revenge and Drew McIntyre was his chosen one before he left, Miz and Truth are pissed because they feel they have been forgotten about and beat down Punk last week when Nash came in to go after Punk himself and Hawkins and Reks had an idea they wanted to share with Wade Barrett, who could actually also be added to nWo because he wants to make money and they have nothing else for him right now it seems.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.