Wrestling Forum banner

New NWA World Champ

2663 Views 31 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  Hajduk1911

Congrats to Colt finally winning a world championship.
Reactions: seancarleton77
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
993 Posts
Think of all the great wrestlers to hold the title, now only to have a comedy character like Cabana win it.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Congratulations to Colt Cabana. One of my favorites. Good to see him finally get some respect.

· Banned
388 Posts
All in jew time. The chosen peoples champion has arrived.

Wrestling excelence = ROH CHIKARA SHIMMER
Events I will attend on my wrestling road trip: SHIMMER 26TH & 27TH MARCH, ROH 2ND APRIL, WRESTLEMANIA 3RD APRIL, RAW 4TH, PWG WINNING 9TH APRIL.​

· WF's Real Bad Guy
2,130 Posts
Congrats to colt dude has been on the grind in the indys forever and finally got his dues. I hope he has a long reign and not some generic transitional run. Although I wounder how ROH will treat colt in coming months since he's NWA champ.

· Registered
5,024 Posts
:lmao From Flair to Cabana. I love his work but no way should he be holding the NWA belt. It's a shame how far the NWA's stock has fallen.

· also known as a BUSTER
13,290 Posts
He's a very old-fashioned wrestler so he does fit the mold, in that sense. I don't think that a comedy guy has ever held the belt before though. Unless you count R-Truth.

Anyway, good for Colt and good for the NWA. He's a much bigger name than Pearce, in all honesty. As good a champ as Pearce was.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.