Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.wweshop.com/item/nexus-top-rope-t-shirt/NewReleases/01-12574?cid=SHOPWID-01

We had a topic about the basics shirt being put out just before the hiac too with the arguement that they would not bother releasing further nexus merch if they are going to lose at HIAC.

So now we have a premium Nexus T shirt put up , just 1 day before HIAC.
(Also a hoody was added last night)

I think win or lose Nexus will stay together , they wreaked havoc "without contracts" in the beggining , these guys don't obey rules so regardless of the outcome they aren't going anywhere imo

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Can someone embed the picture here? That link didn't work in my computer for some reason. :(

Anyway, i still enjoy Nexus, so this is obviously a good sign!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah, that is sweet. Its just a shame they did such a poor job of making the Nexus cool enough that you'd want their merch.

Would still be cool if they gave it one more shot. Go on, make Cena part of the Nexus

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Looks great, the faded lines make it look very nWo'ish. I hope Nexus wear these at HIAC and start to wear this one instead from now on.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Thanks for embedding it. That's a really good t-shirt.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mr MJ™;8902377 said:
What the fuck is a Top Rope T-Shirt?
Its of superior quality , certain things that make it softer , thinner & more breathable (Namely , combed cotton) , and more stylish looking than the average T shirt

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Wow, that's an awesome t-shirt. I would definitely wear that one.

Anyway, I'm not so sure that the release of all of this Nexus merchandise means much when it comes to whether or not they disband tomorrow night. Why can't WWE continue to sell all of the Nexus merchandise? If they think it'll sell, who cares if the group isn't together? It's not entirely unlikely.

·
Banned
542 Posts
What the fuck is a Top Rope T-Shirt?
A WWE vintage t shirt example like the shirts that those guys wear on the Jersey shore.

But they are way over price i will not spent over 35 dollars on a t shirt, hoodie yes but come on 40 bucks for a t shirt hell no.

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
Looks awesome, I may just have to buy this when it makes it's way to WWE Euroshop.

I still like the ones their wearing now though.

Hopefully this means Cena will lose to Wade Barrett. It really would suck for this angle to end when it has so much potential.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, that's an awesome t-shirt. I would definitely wear that one.

Anyway, I'm not so sure that the release of all of this Nexus merchandise means much when it comes to whether or not they disband tomorrow night. Why can't WWE continue to sell all of the Nexus merchandise? If they think it'll sell, who cares if the group isn't together? It's not entirely unlikely.
Because nobody wants to pay $40 for irrelevant shit , if they disband do you think anyones going to compulsivley be like "HEY! Even though Nexus is fucked and done I'm gonna go pay $40 plus shipping to get their T shirt!"? I don't think so and I know I wouldn't. I will definantley consider buying one of these when Cena joins them tommorow though!

·
My man
6,506 Posts
Releasing this when it's possible they will be disbanding a day later seems stupid, even if you think they are trying to make as much money off them before they go it's still bad as it's so close now I doubt the merchandise they sell will outweigh the amount they will waste by not selling, could be wrong of course.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts