Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Wow that was pretty awesome up untill 0:41 when the guy starts saying "We walk alone...". I'd edit that part out. Other than that I'd love it if they had this theme.

EDIT: Also the "CM Punk" chants need to be edited out. Alittle too markish.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well than the fist should have the N logo at least. He needs to be a real member. Not like cena who wore his shirt came out to his music but had the armband. Anyway yea i like this song, but at some point the we are one chorus should be in it

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
well than the fist should have the N logo at least. He needs to be a real member. Not like cena who wore his shirt came out to his music but had the armband. Anyway yea i like this song, but at some point the we are one chorus should be in it
When I said that I meant just from 0:41-0:56 it shouldn't be there. I sorta feel it sounds out of place with the rift. When he says it again at 2:04 it fits perfect.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Punk's not a member, he's the leader. They should follow him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts