Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Ya isnt that the Nexus Basics T shirt? its only like 12-15 bucks its pretty cool just wish they had Sheffield on there aswell

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Just the N is more intimidating. More in your face. Barrett and Tarver are the only ones who can really look mean.

·
Only here 4 The BO$$
3,717 Posts
I like it better than a plain N on the front.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Eh, for what it's worth I'd rather have the original one. This one seems like its catered to the kids who don't mind everyone knowing that they're wearing WWE merch.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Eh, for what it's worth I'd rather have the original one. This one seems like its catered to the kids who don't mind everyone knowing that they're wearing WWE merch.
Exactly. This is like the WWE shirts they sell at Wal-Mart lol.

·
1,817 Posts
Do they have to make EVERYTHING for 8 year olds

I mean I would laugh at anyone over 8 wearing wwe merch but if they are wearing that on raw they will look gay as fuck!

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I'd never wear a Wrestling T-Shirt but if I did I certainly wouldn't wear anything with that Oxygen Thief David Otunga on it, the big N shirt is hideous as well

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Some wrestling shirts are okay. For example, I wear this one to school sometimes:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
if they made a new that means they plan on keeping them around you wouldn't make a new shirt for just 7 days. any clue to cena losing???

1 - 20 of 50 Posts