·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Re: New Nexus Member ( Spoiler )

MASON RYAN

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WALK FOR MILES

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Re: New Nexus Member : Mason Ryan( Spoiler )

At first I thought it was Jackson Andrews, then I looked at his face and actually thought Rob Conway got addicted to steroids! Somebody brief me on this mammoth!

·
Registered
601 Posts

He's like Batista except not as big and not as strong. Don't see how he poses a threat to Cena seeing as Cena practically abused Batista three big matches in a row.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

Holy shit does he look like Batista, freakishly like Batista. I saw a 6 man FCW match with him Bo Rotundo and Abe Washington acouple weeks ago on youtube. I'm hoping he was just having a bad night, but the man could barely throw an upper cut in the match.

Oh well, i'm happy that Raw's Nexus actually has an enforcer now other than that fat shit Husky Harris.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts

At first I thought it was Jackson Andrews
Dude so did I, I started marking out.

And OP, perhaps you want to change the name of the thread.

I mean, you say "WARNING SPOILER" yet... you pretty much spoil it right there in the thread title.

Reactions: 2Slick

·
Registered
188 Posts

Very well done Punk. Ryan has great potential. Seen him live a few times before here in England. He's effective in the ring (as you just saw) and good on the mic.

Was hoping he'd of gone with Barrett though over on Smackdown.

So Punk has 5 and Barrett has 4. Tarver next for Wade?!

·
Registered
807 Posts
He was also on a UK show called ''Gladiators'' along with someone whos in/was with TNA. Can't for the life of me think of his name though.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Last I watched FCW, the guy was still not all that good in the ring or on the mic. So having Mason Ryan part of Nexus is a good idea as long as they keep him silent. I also remember him wearing a buttoned up shirt one time and it was soaked. I'm not sure if was from sweat or water though.

I figured that Vinnie Mac would be so high on this guy being a Batista-like figure that he wouldn't want him on NXT, so this is the next best thing without him dominating on his own.

It's too early for me to judge on Mason Ryan totally. Perhaps he could improve and really be something big, but for now I like how they made his debut on RAW.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.