Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I wish WWE would quit doing photo shoots of it. Natalya is about as sexy as Mae Young. I take that back...why insult Mae like that?

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
15,944 Posts
I liked the second pic the most.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I guess some people like chicks with dicks. That's cool...whatever rocks your boat I guess. You can sure tell Natalya is Jim Neidhart's daughter. She looks just like him. She probably goes through a 12 pack of bic razors and a can of shaving cream to shave her goatee. She even sounds like a damn man when she talks.

She looks like a fucking man and you all know it. She looks like a bulked up Chris Crocker.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I guess some people like chicks with dicks. That's cool...whatever rocks your boat I guess. You can sure tell Natalya is Jim Neidhart's daughter. She looks just like him. She probably goes through a 12 pack of bic razors and a can of shaving cream to shave her goatee. She even sounds like a damn man when she talks.

She looks like a fucking man and you all know it. She looks like a bulked up Chris Crocker.
Then why in the fuck do you even bother clicking on her name?

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts

So you're a less interesting LayCool gimmick poster?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts