Wrestling Forum banner

New Members in Immortal?

2796 Views 19 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  PBens21
They have to recruit some more guys. JJ the Hardy Boyz and Rob Terry (I dont count gunner and murphy) are severely outmatched right now. I no guys like RVD and Anderson are just kind of solo doin there thing. But then theres Angle Steiner Crimson Kaz Beer Money and Aj. and then theres Matt Morgan, do you guys this he'll join up with Fortune? But

when it comes down to it its 10 face vs 4-5 heels. who do you think will join? Bully Ray? Steiner Might swerve us.Pope since abyss is gone for awhile?
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
993 Posts
Pope is joining Immortal.

· Registered
8,239 Posts
I'd like to see Pope join immortal. Hernandez would be cool in Immortal as well.

I think maybe once Alex Shelley heals up, maybe the Motor City Machine Guns should join Immortal. Although, I think they'd be a much better face team just like I think Beer Money's better as a heel. However, since BM turned face, I'd think it would be natural to turn them in the opposite direction.

Maybe they can finally bring back Desmond Wolfe to join Immortal. They can use the fact that he used to be in the original version of Fourtune, but was kicked out for Kaz.

I'd also bring in Haas and Benjamin to join up with Kurt Angle at 1st, but then turn on him.

I think a version of Immortal with Pope, MCMG, Desmond Wolfe, and Hernandez in it would be cool.

· Banned
18,342 Posts
Maybe they bring back Hernandez and turn him heel, who knows... Ink Inc. could join too because they're Jeff Hardy's friends.

· Registered
993 Posts

· StarStruck
2,098 Posts
Whens Daniels' ROH contract end, because he could also join
I don't know, I think the Immortal storyline will be finished by the time his contract ends, wasn't just like a few months back he signed the ROH contract? Although It'd be intresting to see Daniels on Immortals side.

· Registered
1,016 Posts
London Brawling is always a good option. I know Magnus came to Douglas William's rescue a month ago, but I'm sure most people have forgotten about that. Immortal needs a good heel tag team, so hopefully Desmond gets cleared to wrestle soon.

· StarStruck
2,098 Posts
^Ya know, I'm willing to bet they'll try to turn the Guns heel, BM are face now so it would be a role reversal of sorts with the Guns playing the heel but Idk the IZ probably wouldn't boo them.

· Registered
11 Posts
London Brawling is always a good option. I know Magnus came to Douglas William's rescue a month ago, but I'm sure most people have forgotten about that. Immortal needs a good heel tag team, so hopefully Desmond gets cleared to wrestle soon.
I really liked London Brawling. They could've been great.

· Banned
2,204 Posts
i can imagine Gregory Helms bieng in there for a sought of OMEGA reunion

· Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TNA doesn't want Helms and he signed with some one else

Desmond Wolfe is nowhere to be found.

I also remember reading that the Immortal angle was supposed to go up until the March PPV. I guess one can say there disinigrating but having it happen over the course of 1 show seems stupid. plus you think they would build up to one final showdown in March.

So adding new members would have to extend this story line for at least a couple more months because what would the point be of bringing in fresh faces and just having them get destroyed over a couple weeks and then it's all over...TNA is kind of in a bind right now.

I think the best thing would be for Bichoff, the never present Hogan and the random Rob Terry to leave Immortal and have it consist of: The Hardy Boys , Inc Inc, Abyss and like suicide and have them be some kind of crazy undead immortal group instead of this corporate shit. I would even consider having JJ as their powerful ally.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.