Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys,new to the forum and have been looking for a laid back place to join.I couldn't find a new member thread so I posted it here.I'm a huge fan of roh,don't really care for wwe and its on and off with tna.There seems to be a lot of forums out there that if you don't meet their posting standards then you shouldn't bother posting at all.I'm looking for a place to bs about wrestling etc and have a laugh and enjoy coming to,just hope this is it

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
Welcome to WF... you'll like it here

just a friendly warning: Avoid the TNA section, full of degenerates who worship TNA.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Welcome, it's a good site this, only been a member a few weeks (ignore the high post count, it's what happens when you post in the Raw discussion thread!)

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
^^Which explains why I give Hippy a lot of red rep :evil:

Welcome to the forum OP, just a friendly reminder, if you want to be liked by the majority of ppl....say you hate Hollywood Johnson and Klebold :)

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Welcome, friend.

Let me explain to you the two things you need to know.

Good:

Bad:

Go with Christ.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome, friend.

Let me explain to you the two things you need to know.

Go with Christ.
jericho all the way,I don't care for hardy's sloppy style of wrestling but am likeing the heel version of him.Would like to hardy go hardcore now that he his a heel to see what he his capable of.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts