Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just had a private message from someone called Skim, asking me to go to another wrestling forum. Has anyone else had a PM from him on the same subject. He's been here 26 days and hasn't posted a thing, seeming to prefer PMs, I guess.

He could be guilty of Massive Advertising. If not, then of Blatant Advertising, PM Abuse and Spamming. I really, really hate PM spamming, more than spamming in posts. Should anything be done about this? Could it be?

Unless it's just me, of course, in which case I'll just ignore him.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
he also pm'd me,asking if i could join this stupid forum

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^^I assume they were all advertising his crappy forum then? Does that qualify him for a ban? Or maybe that mid-ground where he can only reply to posts (which he doesn't do anyway).

B

·
0 Posts
WTF!!!!! I feel left out. They always send me a PM. Am I not good enough now? Is it cause I hardly post in the Women's Forums anymore? Ban his ass!!

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sure if you ask Skim nicely he'll happily send you lots and lots and lots.

M

·
0 Posts
Everyone should know. No mass PM'ing other members asking them to join other forums.

Machine

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I feel left out too. But then again, I prefer to be left alone when it comes to PM's unless it's an important one, or I know about it first hand.

All I'd do is just delete it without reading if I don't know the member. Pretty simple.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Why pm when a simple banner in the sig will do?

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Well if he hadn't posted Chazzyboy3310, then no one would see it so it would be pointless. PM is the best way but it is annoying.

A-Dust

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Ahh crap, advertising through PMs isn't allowed? I do that all the time. Putting a banner or link in your sig rarely works (especcially now there's so many around) which is why i've pm'ed about 45 members advertising.

I don't see why it's a major problem.

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^^^^^^Because it's naughty. That's why.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
I neva got one :( i did of Kliq however so i feel special :p
And you, EgoManiac, I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD! NOT U BITCH :no:

B

·
0 Posts
It worked at first. Now everyone does it. I remember when I first did it, hardly anyone had it, now everyone does, so they had to ruin the fun.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts