Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
So HOF discussions have begun but they've given no names so it could be anybody they are deciding tbh.

And there could be a new Wyatt member, or there could not.

Fab reporting, cheers!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thinking about HoF candidates just now, and think a good shout would be to induct Chavo Guerrero. Whilst not maybe as pushed as Eddie was, Chavo was still a good wrestler who I think with a decent push may have been the Del Rio of his era.
Employed by TNA.

I think this is the year they finally work it out and get Macho Man in.

·
ѪѺѪ
1,234 Posts
They teased the same thing about The Shield when they were in their first few months and nothing happened so I doubt they'll add anyone else to The Wyatts.

As for the HOF I hope they are good choices but knowing WWE they'll go with a few midcard guys and probably DX and also induct a celeb like Snooki :side:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Personally, I think they dropped the ball by releasing Audrey Marie. If I remember correctly, she was in some of the original Wyatt Family vignettes before they debuted. She would've been a very welcome addition to the group, and not just because of LOL TITS.

Just picture it...a silent, ghostly muse in a long white dress, swaying to the Wyatt Family theme tune. Like the 'river angels' in O Brother Where Art Thou?. She would communicate only by whispering in Bray Wyatt's ear. She would also provide an entrancing distraction for their opponents, rather than the standard 'big man stand on apron'. It would be fantastic.

Oh well, maybe they can choose someone else instead of Audrey Marie.
Sounds like the perfect role for Paige to be called up to the main roster.

As for Harper, for some reason I can see him being the next Kane. Hard worker, solid big man that can work with any one. Doesn't complain and does what hes told.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
The new member should be young and smaller than the others. They could call him little brother and make him do dastardly stuff against his will.

Hornswoggle, with new name ofc, would fit the Wyatts like a glove. Like I said in my earlier post, a midget redneck guy. As a midget/small person(for you pc guys) he fits perfectly like an outcast.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I guess Leo Kruger could fit the bill. He's not a huge dude like Harper and Rowan, and it would be a shame to lose his hunter/mercenary character because it's a cool character and he's very good with it, but I'd be fine with anything that gets him called up, he deserves it. He's good at looking demented and shit, and that's probably the main qualification for being a Wyatt.

Also on the subject of new stable members - I hope when Reigns turns face they bring up Kassius Ohno to replace him in the Shield!

61 - 80 of 87 Posts