Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my old logo got a kind of bad reception I created this one based on the old one.

Different, but I like it :).

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
I'm not really liking this.

I think the BG sucks, colours don't really match with the main part of the logo. I don't like the text, it's a tad too boring. The main pic is good though, like the shadow on it.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
^^ I dont think the BG is part of the logo.

I like it, it looks a bit choppy to me though, however it is better then the other one. Color is good, font is not bad *could be better* but still good. Nice work man, i like it

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the bg is negligible(sp?)

Wasn't too sure what font to use I quite liked that one so I went for it.

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
OK then, perhaps you could of made you logo using the bird from the Liverpool badge.

Wait that gives me an idea, I'll be back soon with a DB logo featuring the cannon.

·
The man who taught Vince Russo everything he knows
1,933 Posts
Yeah the logo shud have no background. Just be the logo with a white background.

I actually quite like this one. The other one looked pretty poor cus there was no real effects. Could have been made with anything.

7/10

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
It's much better than your last one. As SV1 said it's abit choppy and the font could have been better. I like the colours. 8/10

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I hate it, it looks low quality and it isn't really 'your' logo. It's just that male symbol with your name on it...

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
I don't really like it, try making some original logo. It looks kind of noobish and probably wouldn't look good on a banner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts