Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Good news. One thing I worry about is that they are overpricing their tickets. They are in line with ROH. Granted they have a talent level equal to them and name recognition they might not have the following/loyal fan base that is willing to shell out that kind of money. We shall see if the tickets sell as is. If they do, good for them. If not they will have to lower them.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Good news. One thing I worry about is that they are overpricing their tickets. They are in line with ROH. Granted they have a talent level equal to them and name recognition they might not have the following/loyal fan base that is willing to shell out that kind of money. We shall see if the tickets sell as is. If they do, good for them. If not they will have to lower them.
I don't think Impact has a draw comparable to the Young Bucks. Alberto is a more well known name but the Bucks are a proven commodity at this point. We haven't really seen Alberto draw outside of Mexico. He was big in WWE but he was never the biggest name there by any stretch.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
I don't think Impact has a draw comparable to the Young Bucks. Alberto is a more well known name but the Bucks are a proven commodity at this point. We haven't really seen Alberto draw outside of Mexico. He was big in WWE but he was never the biggest name there by any stretch.
So true and now we can actually call the Bucks ROH talent. For awhile some of the best draws on ROH's shows was actually NJPW talent. Not a knock on ROH talent. Just that it is hard for US audiences to see NJPW talent so being on ROH was a big thing. Right now the BC members that ROH have signed are a bigger draw than anyone on the Impact roster. That being said, since the Impact roster could not be seen outside of Orlando with the exceptions of indy shows for a couple years they may be a draw simply due to being a rare live sighting.

·
Registered
12,645 Posts
Glad they are starting this again from scratch and going in small venues. They pretty much have to gain tour live event fans from the start. Gain that fan base

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.