Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The same lawyer who represented Daffney in her 2 year lawsuit against TNA for failing to pay her medical bills, He has this to say: "This issue is not dead. Daffney took it to the brink and farther than any other wrestler in history has been willing and/or able to do. The courage she exhibited for over two years was simply amazing. I now have another wrestling client who intends to pick-up where Daffney left off. Should get interesting folks."

http://www.gerweck.net/2013/10/13/daffney-vs-tna-not-a-dead-issue/

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Re: New Lawsuit Coming Against TNA, Why WWE May be Affected

source: an email that was send to gerweck.net by that lawyer.

Why would a lawyer send that info to a dirtsheet? I'll believe it when the actual lawsuit is filed.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Listened to Sorensens shoot yesterday and he was pretty pro Dixie and pro TNA.

Now he's going to sue them. People getting in the dudes head, it sucks.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I'd sue to if they released me after promising to pay my medical bills, and keep 'talent' such as Christy Hemme and Chavo Guerrero on the books.

·
Registered
505 Posts
The Lawyer told the media to drum up sympathy for whoever this is for. That kind of social pressure no doubt helped Daff win her case.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The Lawyer told the media to drum up sympathy for whoever this is for. That kind of social pressure no doubt helped Daff win her case.
I think the idea is, that if he makes this as public as possible, other TNA wrestlers will come forward and join the suit, strengthening the case.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts