Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the recent Impact taping, Jennifer Blake had a try out match against Madison Rayne. All I have to say that she is a great wrestler and if you haven't seen her yet look on youtube. TNA better sign this woman or there dumb.

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
They're, as in, they are. Not their, and not there.

Plus, why would they be dumb for not hiring Blake? This isn't to say she isn't talent or anything, but they have enough KOs that they aren't using already.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
They're fine with the knockouts they have. They just singed two new, talked about women and they don't get that much air-time as it is.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Jennifer Blake is not a good wrestler and shouldn't be brought in. Neither her nor Rain.
Right...are you being serious there?, Rains awesome, I wish she was in TNA now tbh.

·
Registered
720 Posts
when i heard that Jennifer Blake was getting a Tryout I was like is TNA watching Foolkiller99 on youtube, bc hes been saying to bring Jennifer Blake in and use her as a Valet for GENme.

·
Registered
593 Posts
There is only one Wrestler I want as a Knockout and that is Jillian Hall. The most underrated girl in the business. If TNA gets her out of FCW and uses her right, I would be real happy. She should just be herself Jillian Fletcher. And she could have her REAL finisher again, the 450°.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts