Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christina Von Eerie will be at the tapings of Knoxville, and is expected makes her debut in Ink Inc.'s match tonight.
TNA have decided to make her debut to counter Rosita and Sarita, in the feud between Ink Inc. and Mexican America, also is expected a match for the titles at Bound For Glory.
Initially it was thought that TNA didn't want her because she wasn't ready yet, but apparently they have reconsidered this.
Von Eerie is also scheduled for Shimmer events this october.

WrestleHeat Newsletters

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Glad to see they're giving Ink Inc. another chance. They were/are a surprisingly solid team.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I hope there is a more flattering picture of her than that. I'll withhold judgment.

Not an Ink Inc. fan but the Tag Team division is in dire need of tag teams since Beer Money look to be splitting and the Guns aren't back soon enough. This will give Mexican America something to do so that them just holding the titles aren't seen as completely worthless.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Hell yeah. Ink Inc is an extremely underrated team in my eyes. If TNA really wants to get that division back on track, that's one of the teams to do it with, the other being BI of course.

I've heard good things about Christina as well.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
*blinks* See...this is a feud and idea that could work and get people over. Why do I have no feeling of hope, though?

·
Escalator Temporarily Stairs
8,793 Posts
Ink Inc is a solid team, so I'm glad they're giving them another go. I watched a couple of her YouTube videos a while back, and she seems like she could be pretty good. I'm interested to see their chemistry.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Well, I suppose TNA has their "LITA" now, Tatted up alternative chick =) I hope this is true, I really like her.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Normally, I would be excited, but she's with Ink Inc. so I don't care about this.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Daffney was a what?
Well, I suppose TNA has their "LITA" now, Tatted up alternative chick =) I hope this is true, I really like her.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Daffney was a what?
Oh crap, forgot about her, Its not like TNA did shit with her anyway, Maybe CVE will be different idk.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Lol.. so first everybody complained about Ink Inc. being dire shit, and now they're being praised. I'm never amazed with this section.

It's filler, but w.e, sad that it couldn't be MCMG at BFG instead.
thats because people compared them to mcmg/bm. now we have... mexican america

1 - 20 of 39 Posts