Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With this being last show before old school raw, did they reveal any sort of info about the show on raw tonight? Since raw happened already, I'm guessing they had to have shown some sort of promo video to advertise next week.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
When was this even announced? I'm so confused.
I've just seen people posting about it, but never explaining.
So a lot of alumni is supposed to be there? And is something important supposed to happen?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Next week is a 3 hour show and is just listed as "old school raw". From what I've heard, it'll have a set up like raw from 1993 and many old stars will be there.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Really? Awesome.

Much like the poster above, heard it mentioned and knew there was a 3 hour Raw, but had no idea what it entailed.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Kliq reforms on Raw and Nexus jobs to them for all eternity please.
HBK, HHH, Nash as Diesel, Hall as Razor Ramon, Waltman as 1-2-3 kid vs Nexus would be just too sweet! Too bad HBK will keep his word on retirement and Nash and Hall should be far from the ring.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Old School Raw = Montages off classic Raw matches before the attitude era, 3 matches from the current era.. a confrontation betwwen nexus and old fokies... the old fokies get beat down = end show.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I am still hoping that the Mean Street Posse will return for next week's RAW.

Either that or fucking Waylon Mercy shows up!!

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
They can get away with that cause technically, it's not an F. It's two W's with extensions at the last line.
Isn't that what the "scratch" one is too?

I like the idea, but why would they have this distraction the RAW before Survivor Series??

·
Registered
3,999 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Really looking forward to this. Personally, I liked the New Generation era, so I'm interested to see what happens next week.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts