Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
They look even more indy than before. They have interesting designs but that doesnt mean that they come off important or prestigious and thats what matters.

I know its simply my opinion but having belts that make you look indy tacky is not what you want.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
I dunno It's the same belt as before just with red instead of blue. So lateral move I guess.

They are identifiable as IMPACT titles and they have the owls on them SO I'm cool with them.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dunno It's the same belt as before just with red instead of blue. So lateral move I guess.

They are identifiable as IMPACT titles and they have the owls on them SO I'm cool with them.
Yeah, looks like they are trying to coincide with the AXS TV colors as they did before with the Blue and POP TV.

·
Southern Pride
2,803 Posts
The red does get my attention more than the blue, i'll admit to that.

Never thought that I would ever find red to be a fresh color for a wrestling show again.

They could have used this opportunity to create more prestigious looking belt designs though. I've seen worse in WWE and they are unique looking, i'll give them that.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Love the design of the world title but I've always believed only gold and silver should on a world title.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts