Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a fan of Honda Accords since my mom purchased one in 1995. I've been a fan because they're really good looking cars, last a long time and are very unique in my opinion. Well, Honda has came out with a new model of Honda Accords in 2003, and I just have to say that COMPARED to the previous models (1994-2002) they're a turn off. The headlights are triangular and the front end is small and not wide (like the previous models), they look like Honda Civics! All I have to say is that if I had to choose between a 1998 Honda Accord with 50,000 miles and a 2005 Honda Accord with 0 miles, I'm going with the 1998 model. Because to me the body of a vehicle is the most important. Can any of you post some pictures? What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
I never got into cars and I've grown quite bitter to car enthusiasts because the majority I've met drive like ****ing morons and just use cars as a fashion accessorie.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Me said:
95 HONDA ACCORD

98 HONDA ACCORD

2001 HONDA ACCORD

2005 HONDA ACCORD

Personally, I don't really care for the Accord. I have nothing against it....but I don't like it. However, I do hate Honda Civics. A lot. Especially for people who to modify it enough to where they think they can street race Mustangs, Camaros, and Trans Ams. It's a frickin' Civic. Come on.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
I'm not a fan of the Accord, it's okay, but I don't see anything special about it that would make me buy it. Just looks like another common car.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
No prob Dynasty. Just don't call me Nikki Cox. I prefer NCIH. Just so you know.

Anyway, back to the Accords. It seems with the 05 design, they're going for the Mercedes type look. Espeically with those tail lights. They look very very simliar to those of the Mercedes. Of the pics I posted, I say the 2001 design looks the best.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"Mercedes type look"? Mercedes fronts don't look like. But yeah, you're right NCIH the 2001 probably looks the best.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
I was more referring to the rear of the accord, than the front. The front is way different from the Mercedes. But to me, the back looks pretty simliar.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
What is the go with the front bottom of the 2005? Is that the radiator you can see because there is no grill in front of it? Imagine picking the dead bugs out of that, yucko you would HAVE to pick them out, you can't just leave them for all to see. The '98 has a nice shaped nose.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
^Screw that. Get a Ford Mustang. But not a 2005 Mustang. Those aren't fast. A 2003 SVT Mustang is the way to go.

Even though most Trans Ams are faster than Mustangs, I prefer the 'Stang.

·
Banned
27 Posts
Cowie said:
What is the go with the front bottom of the 2005? Is that the radiator you can see because there is no grill in front of it? Imagine picking the dead bugs out of that, yucko you would HAVE to pick them out, you can't just leave them for all to see. The '98 has a nice shaped nose.
You talking about the bottom bit? There is some plastic, um, moulding kind of crossed in front but its hard to see, also it is kinda big, not mesh, so bugs would still get in it, but you wouldn’t really see them, its quite deeply set.

I like the new accord we have here in britain:

1993 (i think)

there are older ones too, many more different models.

however this i think it a good pic - Honda selling to the wiltshire Police Force. Trying to overtake Ford. Vauxhall and BMW (they are the main police force cars, IMO in my area)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I prefer the lookof the older Accords, closer to the late 80's/ early 90's models.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts