Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
It doesn't mean he'll return, it's just WWE releasing new shirts. Just like how they released an Edge-Christian shirt when Edge was on Raw and Christian was injured on SD.

Though when he does return, it looks like he'll be the exact same as before he got injured

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
It doesn't mean he'll return, it's just WWE releasing new shirts. Just like how they released an Edge-Christian shirt when Edge was on Raw and Christian was injured on SD.

Though when he does return, it looks like he'll be the exact same as before he got injured
Thank you. Just because a shirt comes out doesn't mean he'll return. Why do people have to crush dreams with the talk of Triple H returning? Can't people dream of a WWE where Triple H never comes back EVER again? For those that say no, then go tell every child in your neighborhood that Santa Clause isn't real.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I quite like it, though as someone said, there's a lot going on. Personally, the new Morrison shirt coming out soon is more to my taste :p

Also, Trips has been getting a fir bit of merch in the last couple of weeks, I presume he might be returning either at Survivor Series or at TLC. Hopefully soon though.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
There's an "N" on the shirt. This pretty much conclusively proves he's behind Nexus. And look at how much of the shirt is the design! Bigger picture anyone? I wish the WWE would stop ruining these surprises.

I don't really like the shirt. Not the design, not the colours, not anything, really.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
The shirt would look better if it just had the logo on the back on the front of the shirt. Too much stuff on a shirt makes it too retarded.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
its pretty easy to make a merch shirt these days: skulls, snakes, swords, and gothic font.

all in all, they usually look pretty douchey. this one looks more douchey than most. reminds me of a UFC shirt i wouldn't wear.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts