Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
I'm absolutely shocked. Why in the hell would this company make new belts with the same old horrible stupid GFW logo. Also design the exact same belts as the first belts but make them blue. This makes zero sense and it looks way cheaper and shit compared to the shinny green tag belt.

Also weird since all of the GFW branding lately has only been under the 3 letter GFW logo which is a pretty good logo.

This is insane and makes no sense at all . This is the trash you want to represent a global brand ?

x belt looks so tacky and the fucking owl on it. Come on this branding is so tacky and worst than the TNA ones. This is how you want to represent a global brand ?

Hopefully this is temporary

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
Its pretty funny how every single person hates these belts. This is good because GFW follows its social media and i could see once again a logo rebrand and new belts at GFW after these tapings hahah.Classic

·
Registered
925 Posts
I sort of like the X-Division one. But the others are just meh to me. Leave it to them to not come up with good designs.
Thats what bugs me most, when TNA brought out their belts after the nwa split it was JJ that helped with the design/sign off... he seems to either just not give a shit or is doing this on the cheap.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I did expect completely new titles since its took ages to finally do :(

I didnt mind the GFW titles so im not 100% against them just expected more than a green to blue colour change. Not to sure on just the World title being the only gold title as well. The X division would look better with gold and then green instead of the outer black.

Overall, disappointed but they could of been worse.

·
Registered
450 Posts
X division looks decent, but the others need a re work. They honestly look like titles for an indy promotion on a budget. The world title has all this fine detailing at the top of the main plate and just loses it all at the bottom, weird, not uniform, and looks unfinished.

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
I wanted to see 6 sided shaped themed belts. That shape looks sharp on belts like the grand championship.

I figured the branding would be fixed with this company but itsonlygort worst with more names and different logos all over the place

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I wanted to see 6 sided shaped themed belts. That shape looks sharp on belts like the grand championship.

I figured the branding would be fixed with this company but itsonlygort worst with more names and different logos all over the place
They haven't got a fucking clue what they're looking to achieve with their branding. Still completely lost and unsure of their own identity.

If they're GFW now they need to drop all of this Impact shit except for Thursday nights. GFW should be everywhere, the website should be GFW, as should the main social media accounts, the turnbuckles, all of it.

Cement your fucking identity for fuck sake.

·
Registered
189 Posts
They haven't got a fucking clue what they're looking to achieve with their branding. Still completely lost and unsure of their own identity.

If they're GFW now they need to drop all of this Impact shit except for Thursday nights. GFW should be everywhere, the website should be GFW, as should the main social media accounts, the turnbuckles, all of it.

Cement your fucking identity for fuck sake.
They still have 2 twitter and 2 youtube accounts (one impact and one gfw)
Even two different websites

And after I saw those belts I doubt they'll sort anything out soon

1 - 20 of 33 Posts