Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

WWE Releases Major Superstar!
"WWE has come to term with former United States Champion Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) for his release from the company as of January 3, 2012. We wish him the best in his future endevors."

Caldwell's Analysis: Bryan has been pretty stale as of late. I guess creative couldn't come up with anything. The usual reason for releases really. Sad, he's a real talented guy. We'll keep you posted on any updates.
- PWTorch

Interview with former WWE Superstar 'Daniel Bryan'
IGN.com: Hello Daniel, thanks for coming.

Bryan Danielson: Please, call me Bryan. I don't go by 'Daniel Bryan' anymore.

IGN.com: So I take you're happy to be free then?

Bryan Danielson: I wouldn't say happy, but yeah, I'm not un-happy.

IGN.com: Alright, well can you tell us how this all happened? I mean it was right at the start of the year! Was this like a "Happy New Years, you're fired!" kind of thing?

Bryan Danielson: [laughs] no, not at all. I actually asked for my release.

IGN.com: Really? Why is that?

Bryan Danielson: Well I just felt like I did almost everything there was to do there already, and the only thing left for me to get a shot at the world title, but they didn't see it that way. They had no attentions of putting me in the main event scene. I'm not a greedy man, that's not why I asked for a way out. It just feels like they had no faith in me.

IGN.com: So if you feel like you did everything there, then I'm guessing you feel like you've also already done everything in ROH (Ring Of Honor)? Any chance you'll go back?

Bryan Danielson: I love ROH. I love everything about it, but like you're right, I do feel like there's nothing left for me to do in ROH. I can't see myself going back there full time, it would be like moving backwards. I could see a one night or so return though if I was asked.

IGN.com: Well I guess there's only one place left to go then, right? You'll be heading to TNA?

Bryan Danielson: Well even I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to for another three months. Do I think you'll be seeing me in TNA when you flick on SpikeTV in three months? No. I don't see TNA as my kind of place. It would be great to reunite with a few old friends like AJ Stlyes, but I don't think it will happen.

IGN.com: Well where is there left for you to go?

Bryan Danielson: Who knows... I know at this point, I don't.
-IGN.com

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to let everyone know, shows will not start for awhile. This BTB is going to focused on a story how the new company (New Gen. Pro) comes about. The story will be outside of the ring, but will be part based on kayfabe. Such as people referred to as their in ring names.

What's Next For Bryan Danielson?
Part I

{ Sunday afternoon, January Eighth 2012. } Bryan Danielson and Colt Cabana sit in a vegan restaraunt in the metropolotan area of Las Vegas. Cabana looks around puzzled, not wanting any of the food while Danielson sits at the other end of the table on his laptop reading over his interview on IGN.com.

Bryan Danielson
You know what Colt, this has got me thinking.... what am I going to do next?

Colt Cabana
Well it's not like you're the only guy looking for a job man...

Bryan Danielson
Yeah, I know you left ROH. We can find a job together.

Colt Cabana
I'm holding you to that.

Bryan Danielson
But I've already decided, no TNA, no PWG, and of course no ROH. So what else is there?

Colt Cabana
I just don't know... maybe it's time we leave the wrestling business, and become business men!

Bryan Danielson
Hahaha.... wait, actually... I think you might be on to something.

Colt Cabana
Business men? Like in an office and stuff? I don't know, I wasn't serious....

Bryan Danielson
Well not exactly.... but there's one thing we can do now that we have free time. Hold a special supers show to thank our fans!

Colt Cabana
As in book it, and all? Book the wrestlers? So you would rather spend money when you're looking for a job?

Bryan Danielson
Well that's the thing.... maybe we could find some of the guys we know, and get them to come out, and put on a one night extraviganza!

Colt Cabana
Believe me, as nice as those guys are, they would still want money.

Bryan Danielson
That brings me to plan B. We need an investor.....

To Be Continued....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts