Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never seen a thread like this, so here's my idea. If you could anyone a new finisher, who would it be and what would you give them? And if possible, why? Simple, right? Here are my choices.

Ziggler - I would give him the Savate kick(Sweet Chin Music) and call it the Ziggarat. The zig-zag looks good when done right, but let's be honest, he very rarely executes perfectly. I almost wanna say he botches it a lot, but some of it is the other not selling properly. And I think he'd look good doing the kick too and currently no one is using it. Give him a small program with HBK like Miz had with Flair.

Roman Reigns - Give the dud a power bomb. I think he'd look good doing the Jack Knife type power bomb. Like other have said, his spear look weak and his super man punch looks kinda funny at times. I also think he would look good doing a Samoan drop into a reverse neck breaker.

Can't think of anymore off the top of my head, but may add some later. What would you do?

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
For the love of god give Swagger back his gutwrench.

Not necessarily 'new' but it's been a year since he's used it and I think it's better suited for a face.

·
Banned
2,322 Posts
I like the Double Arm DDT for Ambrose. But it would be better if he done it like McIntyre did. The Future Shock was a sick finisher.

Big E - Running Powerslam
Jack Swagger - Gutwrench Powerbomb
Fin Balor - The Bloody Sunday Elevated DDT. That footstomp is shit!
Luke Harper - The Dominator
Erick Rowan - Swinging Side Slam
Dolph Ziggler - Superkick.
Stardust - Just give him the Cross Rhodes back with a new name. Dark Matter is shit
Goldust - The old style Curtain Cull was better than the Final Cut
Sandow - I liked the Full Nelson Slam he was doing for a while

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Zig Zag looks good when Rollins is on the other end of it lol.

I want rollins moves to be named like thuggery, like the flying knee to be 'the drive by' (not officially, just have Cole scream 'drive by drive by drive by' lol.

Ambrose, Alabama slam would be good for him. But i want him to do the regal stretch again.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
For the love of god give Swagger back his gutwrench.

Not necessarily 'new' but it's been a year since he's used it and I think it's better suited for a face.
I've only seen Swagger and Cesaro execute the gutwrench so well, I think I seen orton do it once but cannot remember.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Ascension - I think it would be good if they did a cutter type team move. Like having one guy do what Big E. calls the Big Ending while the other one does a cutter move like the Stunner or RKO. It could be done quick out of nowhere or slow for dramatic effect. Call it the Rite of Ascension.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts

I want rollins moves to be named like thuggery, like the flying knee to be 'the drive by' (not officially, just have Cole scream 'drive by drive by drive by' lol.

Ambrose, Alabama slam would be good for him. But i want him to do the regal stretch again.
For sure. Ziggler should be thanking Rollins after every one of their matches. He makes that move look super legit.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Ambrose needs a new finisher more than anyone. Give him the Boma Ye or something.

Or just do the Machoman Elbow drop instead of doing it on a standing opponent.

Reactions: normal situation

·
Registered
539 Posts
^beat me to it. Just any type of knee strike would do. Matches with his character and style way more than a DDT.

·
Banned
1,893 Posts

rollins makes all finishers look devastating and deadly. dude is best seller in company. look at how he sold cross rhodes,zig zag, spear, dbryans knee, rko. they are all masterpieces

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
As much as I think Swagger is boring, his gutrench powerbomb is beautiful.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
If Neville ever becomes a heel, he should use the Red Arrow sparingly and use the poisoned frankensteiner as a finisher. I question, however, how many people will be willing to take it despite the fact that Neville protects the person he does it to. It looks brutal and is a heelish move because it's done from behind.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts