Wrestling Forum banner

New Feud up ahead contains unconfirmed spoilers

1056 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Agent17
So if wrestling observer is right. Does this mean we will have a Morrison and ziggler feud. Because besides money in the bank this will be an awesome feud for both
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,310 Posts
Unless Ziggler goes to Raw their fued is pointless I can see you wanting to see a good match with some of their best in ring talent of the young stars but why would they fued there on different shows.

· Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unless Ziggler goes to Raw their fued is pointless I can see you wanting to see a good match with some of their best in ring talent of the young stars but why would they fued there on different shows.
We are in wrestlemania season and soon after is the draft. This time around the brand extension rules don't apply. Most of the www becomes a clusterfuck from march till may

· Registered
3,506 Posts
kinda pointless..

· Banned
4,476 Posts

· Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Because Dolph Ziggler deserves a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship that was stolen from him.
I can't honestly see that happening. Maybe if he won it legit than tainted then yes. But no not going to happen

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
I would hope we got a feud between the two. If they do indeed have Morrison/Ziggler at Mania with a couple of others added in, then it could be good. I would MUCH prefer a one on one feud between the two since they could steal the show at Wrestlemania, but it could always develop after Mania. Maybe with Morrison moving to Smackdown or something. Both of these guy are on the cusp of main eventing, two of the closest to the main event right now so having them face on in some manner at Wrestlemania would be a good thing. It would at least get them on the card.

· Banned
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would hope we got a feud between the two. If they do indeed have Morrison/Ziggler at Mania with a couple of others added in, then it could be good. I would MUCH prefer a one on one feud between the two since they could steal the show at Wrestlemania, but it could always develop after Mania. Maybe with Morrison moving to Smackdown or something. Both of these guy are on the cusp of main eventing, two of the closest to the main event right now so having them face on in some manner at Wrestlemania would be a good thing. It would at least get them on the card.
But if the rumored match is an intergender match. It will be similar to a one on one match for the guys. Also with ziggler being fired from smackdown I would think he would join raw and not vice versa

· Banned
361 Posts
Ziggler needs to show a bit of an edge to him. A bit of a crazy streak. So fans can believe that Morrison has to become more aggressive to beat this guy. Otherwise Dolph will be just another cocky heel. Nothing special, nothing striking and despite his amazing talent - and he is brilliant, by the way - he will fade into the background.

Dolph Ziggler could really be Morrison's big feud that sets him up as a main eventer. A feud that can allow Morrison to go beyond his 'pretty boy' image and further his current direction of being more aggressive.

Plus, it can give Dolph more mic time, more time to improve before they give him a slightly longer title run in the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.