Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
according to Matt Striker in the start of the new nxt eposide william regal is searching for new talents for the show
i hope Ambrose isn't debuting on nxt!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
NXT is the best written WWE going. It has been for months, and it's not even close.

While I wouldn't stick Ambrose on NXT, it would be a good idea to slip some FCW guys who are "ready" but not "ready for a major push" onto NXT. Ease them into it.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
It won't be Rollins or Ambrose.
Kassius will probably stay in FCW for a while.

It'd say Bray Wyatt w/Eli Cottonwood, Richie Steamboat, Vader's kid, Lucha Doctor and maybe Ziggler's brother

They'll probably bring Conor O' Brian back too knowing them.

They'll probably bring in one diva too, it won't be Paige so it'll be either Raquel Diaz or Sofia Perez, more than likely Diaz.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ambrose and Rollins debuts must be on the main shows both can do well from the start as top heel-face midcarders even going after midcard titles
but i agree there are other talents in fcw can do well on nxt and will get lost on raw or smackdown
nxt being taped infront of big crowd is also going to help those guys a lot + the show is brodcasting on tv networks outside the us and ofcourse wwe.com/youtube
possible names imo
Big E Langston
Brad Maddox/Briley Pierce tag team?
Leo Kruger
Xavier Woods
maybe sofia cortez?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Lol NXT is so WCW Worldwide horrible at this point.
I don't think you watch NXT. If you did, you'd realise it's actually quite awesome.

I agree with TheSupremeForce, put some of the guys who are above FCW but still need some big-time experience that NXT offers onto the show. Will help jazz things up and give them the help they need.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,406 Posts
No way they will put Dean Ambrose on NXT...... also I think Pyro may snap if that happens

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I can see it being...

Kruger
Steamboat
Langston
Bo

They've all been around forever and haven't been on WWE tv.

Husky/Eli and The Ascension are likely too.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
they should add a belt to nxt, think it would make the show a little more interesting
but as far as who they should call up goes:
Richie steamboat
Big E langston
leo kruger
Leakee
xavier woods
zigglers bro and actually acknowledge they're related

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Steamboat and Rollins are musts for me. Both need major boosts in the personality department to survive in the big leagues, and that is exactly what NXT specializes in developing.

Reactions: N-Zone

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
they should add a belt to nxt, think it would make the show a little more interesting
but as far as who they should call up goes:
Richie steamboat
Big E langston
leo kruger
Leakee
xavier woods
zigglers bro and actually acknowledge they're related
Yes a title would be great. Having the TV Title on NXT would work really well. Have the champ make occasional appearances on the main shows but defend the title every week on NXT.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
Yeah, give them a Junior Heavyweight championship or something. With a rule that only NXT rookies can win it.

Oh yeah, and add Xavier Woods to my list.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Rather than each pro having a rookie, I'd be interested in a rookie vs pro season of the show. Throw in the stip that whoever loses the series is out of WWE. Think it'd be a good way to do some spring cleaning while introducing fresh talent.

·
Registered
613 Posts
NXT is the best written WWE going. It has been for months, and it's not even close.

While I wouldn't stick Ambrose on NXT, it would be a good idea to slip some FCW guys who are "ready" but not "ready for a major push" onto NXT. Ease them into it.
Completely agree with this. Keep the big debut's for Raw and Smackdown but FCW should be used to provide a step for guys in FCW who aren't ready for Raw or Smackdown yet.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
there is a taping today
3 hours for three weeks may 13,20,27 eposides
so if seth rollins going to the main roster/nxt in the next month he is losing the title today

i like the idea of bringing Rollins first on nxt to work on his personality maybe he can go against Maxine/curtis in a little feud but don't bring Ambrose on nxt even for a mini regal feud because Ambrose need to make an impact from the very first minute he appear on wwe tv and he can't do that on nxt

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
As long as it issn't Ambrose

I pick Rollins, he is only in the WWE for his inring work, and that is decent at best. So I don't care for that boring dude.
Others?? Maybe Kruger, but I prefer him on SD.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts