Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So they have added some features to the FB.So are you happy with the changes?What u think of the changes?

And btw Ne1 who iz sick of the new fb can simply go to his account settings and change language to English (UK) to get the old fb back......:))

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
I don't see anything new, but I dread the moment that I do. So far every new update has been shit. Chat and messages are completely FUBAR.

·
Starving for poutine
7,420 Posts
They're trying to combine Twitter and Google + under the same damn roof. Result: a big clusterfuck of features. I'm just waiting for Google + to dethrone Facebook.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
It's certainly an interesting change. The "creeper bar" at the side is, well, creepy.

·
Old School
4,783 Posts
These sites make changes for the sake of change. Youtube and now Facebook. Everything seems extremely cluttered. Why would I subscribe to a friend? This isn't Youtube. I'm going to get their posts either way.

This is how you give other sites a chance to take you down. Facebook just entered phase 1 of Operation MySpace.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I hate it. Why don't you just have the option of most recent and top stories? Or am I missing something? Every time I log on it has the top stories and no way to get to the most recent. And the new activity bar thing is shit too

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
These sites make changes for the sake of change. Youtube and now Facebook. Everything seems extremely cluttered. Why would I subscribe to a friend? This isn't Youtube. I'm going to get their posts either way.

This is how you give other sites a chance to take you down. Facebook just entered phase 1 of Operation MySpace.
100% agree the change was not needed and done for the hell of it... FB is turning into myspace with every update it is getting more messy

·
Banned
822 Posts
Who gives a shit? I only use Facebook to troll Orton fans. Facebook sucks.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I love how Facebook has been trolling people who have been asking for the dislike button for years now and get all these massive changes except that one.

Granted, I don't think they should make a dislike button since people will get butthurt as fuck with statuses and pictures being disliked. LOL friends will be enemies.

I'm more annoyed with Youtube's changes than Facebook's. Who the fuck really uses the Video Editor?

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Oh that's right, the whole subscribing and sharing thingy is what's new. Still haven't figured it out and don't feel like either. I'll just call it garbage and hate it anyway.

I'm secretly hoping for them to keep updating it to the shits and give me a good reason to delete my account. Can't just go cold turkey all of a sudden, I'd basically seize to exist in people's eyes. Fucking hate how everyone has become so dependant on social media. I pretty much only use it for keeping up-to-date with my interestest ("likes" or whatever I should call them) and chatting with buddies, but it's not like there aren't other ways to go about that.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts