Wrestling Forum banner

New Drug Consists Of Smoking HIV Medications Mixed With Rat Poison, Weed & Detergent!

2664 23
South Africans Becoming Addicted To New Drug Called "Whoonga" Consists Of Smoking HIV Medications Mixed With Rat Poison, Weed & Detergent!

Addicts are even resulting to robbing HIV-positive patients of their medication to get high. Causing even more problems to the already big issue of South Africa being able to provide HIV treatments
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
1,230 Posts
Re: New Drug Consists Of Smoking HIV Medications Mixed With Rat Poison, Weed & Deterg

Makes you wonder what kind of person sits and goes; "God I'm bored, Hmm think I'll take my HIV medication now, but wait! I've also got this Rat Poison, some Marijuana and Detergent.

Screw my HIV Medication, I'm going to combine all this shit together and smoke it!

fpalm

· also known as a BUSTER
13,290 Posts
Re: New Drug Consists Of Smoking HIV Medications Mixed With Rat Poison, Weed & Deterg

Apparently it makes you crave KFC and watermelons...

I mean, c'mon, have you ever seen a more nig.ger-ish thread title?

· These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
15,652 Posts

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the Whoonga down in Africa

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.