Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
12,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
South Africans Becoming Addicted To New Drug Called "Whoonga" Consists Of Smoking HIV Medications Mixed With Rat Poison, Weed & Detergent!

Addicts are even resulting to robbing HIV-positive patients of their medication to get high. Causing even more problems to the already big issue of South Africa being able to provide HIV treatments

· Registered
3,712 Posts
Re: New Drug Consists Of Smoking HIV Medications Mixed With Rat Poison, Weed & Deterg

Rat poison and detergent? wow. Well it should kill them all pretty fast. I don't see how someone can live long from smoking that stuff.

· CM Punk's Wife!
2,614 Posts
Re: New Drug Consists Of Smoking HIV Medications Mixed With Rat Poison, Weed & Deterg

I can't believe they are wasting their HIV medications like that.
Watch the video. It's not people with HIV doing the drug, the drug addicts are robbing them and using their medicine to get high.

Reactions: STUFF

· EIRE
20,858 Posts

The Apocalypse is already in Africa, it just hasn't hit the rest of the world as hard yet. What a shitty place to live. I've watched documentaries on Africa and it's just appalling. But what can you do? It would take literally a hundred years of constant work to fix Africa and all of their tendencies. There have been generations and generations of people there that are fucked up like this and you would literally need to breed it out of them.

· CM Punk's Wife!
2,614 Posts

Causa that makes it much better doesn't it?
If you're going to try to be a smart ass you might want to use spell check "causa" it makes you look pretty dumb if you don't. :) And no I was just explaining it to him, it doesn't make it any better it actually makes it worse than they're robbing people who actually need it.

· SMILEY GOD
34,465 Posts

this is an old story, hiv patients are being robbed of their medication as soon as they leave the clinics. disgusting really.

· Registered
2,185 Posts

what the fuck is the matter with africa?i thought "bang bang" was bad enough (cocaine mixed with gun powder)now this! who the hell cooked up this recipe?:no:

· Premium Member
26,901 Posts

I lol'd. Not at them stealing the HIV medication but that gnarly concoction. :lmao

· Registered
4,114 Posts

This is just appalling. I guess the idea that South Africa will go the same way as Zimbabwe is quite plausible. 50 years after decolonisation and the continent STILL can't resolve a multitude of problems. I think the previous South African president made a statement once that HIV-AIDS couldn't be caused by unprotected sex...says it all really.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.