Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
California-based wrestler Buggy Nova has apparently signed a developmental contract with WWE as she made her Florida Championship Wrestling debut at Wednesday’s Summer Slamarama event in Orlando, Florida, according to multiple attendees.

Buggy, who possesses an “alternative” look, participated in a Diva swimsuit competition as well as a dancing contest. Byron Saxton emceed the competitions and announced her as Natalie.

Buggy was first evaluated by WWE officials at the January 16 Raw SuperShow in Anaheim, California. She was invited to the following day’s SmackDown taping in Las Vegas, Nevada, where she wrestled AJ in a tryout match before company brass. She was evaluated the following month at a SmackDown taping in Fresno, California, where she once again faced AJ in a private match.

Buggy is 22-years-old and billed at 5’8″ and 135 pounds. Trained under the Ballard Brothers, she has been wrestling on the independent circuit since 2009.

·
Super Moderator
25,842 Posts
She looks like a rock star, so I can dig this signing. Plus she can wrestle too? Wow, WWE isn't known for signing hot chicks that can actually wrestle.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
SWEEEEEEET. (Y) read good things about her.

·
In Jericho, we trust
2,805 Posts
I'm wondering if signings such as these are a result of model-turned wrestler types breaking away from the industry. Maybe they've realised people with a legitimate background in the industry are likely to, I don't know, stick around?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
Can she actually wrestle? That's all I am concerned about.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts