Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Launched, right.

Forums design is up, site will be up very soon.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
It's too WHITE!!! Don't dig the whole "We are the world" logo. And it looks kinda generic compared to the old look.

9/10

(I'll get used to it...just scared me when it all the sudden popped into the fray. Though I was in Bizarro land)

EDIT:You're missing a home button on the top menu though. Not sure if that was planned or an oversight, but figured I'd bring it up.

EDITED AGAIN: NM, the site logo does the job. Damn this shit's confusing.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's supposed to look plain.

We've already had the "sophisicated" look for the past few years. Old school time.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I_AM_SlaM said:
EDIT:You're missing a home button on the top menu though. Not sure if that was planned or an oversight, but figured I'd let bring it up.
Home? Well, there's the logo and there's "Wrestling-Edge.com Forums" to click.

You people suck. You haven't even seen the site design. Plus, you're being close-minded. You're used to sophisicated WEForums. Think back to the old design before Chromo, right...though most of you n00bs weren't around...

Loading times should be cut in half. We use very few images, right.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Yea....I just realized the logo did the job. Patience is a virtue with these things I reckon. Since everyone's bitching though, I'd like to point out the new addition for the reputation. Hold your pointer over anyone's rep and check out the "witty" comments. Pretty sure that's an added feature.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Well...I don't know what else to use to hype this thing. :no:

·
Registered
756 Posts
I like the new design I was freaked out and thought this was a new site at first, but I think this is a good design and it also loads faster that is good.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Too... bright...

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
I'll grow into the new design eventually. Doesn't seem too bad to me.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts