Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so basically ive spent the night on the sofa in the living room and got hardly any sleep. I spoke to my girlfriend this morning and she's still totally pissed off

She said that she'll only forgive mw if I now let her shag someone else so it makes us even

What should I do?

I think she's trying to deliberately hurt my feelings?

What if he's better?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Did we need a whole new thread? Is this going to be a daily thing?

You might be better phoning up Jeremy Kyle/insert US equivalent of todays Ricki Lake/Jerry Springer.

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did we need a whole new thread? Is this going to be a daily thing?

You might be better phoning up Jeremy Kyle/insert US equivalent of todays Ricki Lake/Jerry Springer.
I made a new thread because its a new question and I didn't want people looking through loads of pages to find it in the other thread...

I hope to god shit like this doesn't happen daily

I'm not doing Jeremy Kyle coz I own a business and itd hurt my reputation

On a side note im going to the house show in Newcastle tonight. I have a spare ticket now coz my gf won't come anymore

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
My honest opinion ...... Dont let her leave the house. And if she does then make sure she covers up , have her wear a burkha or a curtain or something.
Say what you want about muslims but you will NEVER and I mean NEVER see a muslim mans woman cheating on him.

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
She said that she'll only forgive mw if I now let her shag someone else so it makes us even

What should I do?

I think she's trying to deliberately hurt my feelings?

What if he's better?
I'll take one for the team bro. It'll be hard work but I'll try and be rubbish in bed :terry

·
Premium Member
17,277 Posts

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
1 Send your girlfriend to me. I finish work at Mcdonalds at 10 so anytime after that is cool

2 If you don't want her sleeping with you buy a fake disguise and pull her.

If I was you I would go with a gimp mask. Save you shopping twice in one day

·
The legend never dies
4,358 Posts
another thread man jeez ask your friends or something not random people on a wrestling forum

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
This is not going to end well for you IMO with your gf or on here. My advice let her do what she wants and if it causes problems then you may have to move on b/c not letting her do what she wants will only cause bigger problems. And in the future discuss any sexual fantasies with your significant other prior to just acting on them.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,189 Posts
Do people really think this is true. Even if he did send a picture of a naked guy covering himself with a flower pot that doesn't really prove anything, just that he can do a google search.

And another thing to the OP, why were you naked when you got kicked out of the house? You know if I were trying to hide all these marks on me I would probably cover them with some clothing or something. Yet you apparently managed to have nothing on when she came home and let her kick you out of the house without any clothes on. It's not a believable or logical story.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts