Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah! You get to make me some new banners!!

Not really a contest. I just want some new banners.

All banners should have: Nitemare and The Admin. (Whatever looks good.)

1. Triple H banner. The one I have now is still sweet, but I want a new one. World Heavyweight Championship should be in a cut, perhaps a bloody Triple H...whatever looks good. That's why I am not a designer, right.

2. Kurt Angle. Red, white, and blue...American Flag cut in it, perhaps. Besides my name and The Admin, I would like "American by Birth, Angry by Choice" (if you want, and it's up to whether it looks good or not, you can use the T-shirt of Angle's to steal the font. I am sure it'd be easy since the shirt is all black. I am wearing it right now... :eek:)

That's good enough for now, right? Size can be whatever. Use one of my current random banner sizes if you want. They're different (some of them), but they're all relatively good in size.

EDIT: YOU CAN'T RESTRICT ME WITH BANNER REQUESTS YOU ASSHOLES! kthxbi

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The more the better. And remember, if I don't accept your banner, it's because it sucks.

thx

·
The Machine
15,664 Posts
i want to try that HHH one cuz im so damn bored right now

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Make it first, rit. I have to judge, rit. I'll use as many as made if it's good. I'm not choosing the best; just using the good ones.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1. Your signature is breaking the rules. So perhaps I won't ban you.

2. I'll add ™ to your username.

I win.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I think everybody, cept for TeamX, got completely owned ( I hate saying that but whatever ) by [ Splash ]. Great banner! Team X owned ( Damn it there it is again ) us too. Cept for [ Splash ]. Youu guyss tie along with [Myst].

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Chokeslam™ said:
I think everybody, cept for TeamX, got completely owned ( I hate saying that but whatever ) by [ Splash ]. Great banner! Team X owned ( Damn it there it is again ) us too. Cept for [ Splash ]. Youu guyss tie along with [Myst].
LOL!!!111

Owned by Splash. :shocked:

:)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts