Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today I'm closing it down. It's mainly spam, and it's not needed. Join the next actual booking tournament, or leave all together. The tournament is pushing all of the shows to the second page, with nothing actually being posted in the tournament.

A-Dust

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Thank You sooooooooo much A-Dust, finally one of our mods has decided to do as we asked, i dont see whats wrong with learning from the pros in the "Main Tourney"

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I've been leaving the Be The Booker forum alone for a while, considering I thought it would be okay. However after I saw the crap posted in the tournament threads I decided it had to go. I believe participating in the main tournament would be more beneficial because then there is an example of an experienced booker. Sorry that I've been away, just that after my last booking project with the Main Event, I've lost all passion for booking.

A-Dust

·
Banned
334 Posts
woohoo! Finally that stupid n00b tourney is gone, even thouh I had to reregister so I am a n00b...........

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Yeah its gone finally. I liked the idea the other BTB tournaments went and really didn't like the way this oen went.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
I know you meant the best Phoenix but meh it was a n00b tournament so basically it would be a spam fest i thought people like Flyman30,Jeri-Tron would join and it would be a battle of great newcomers lolz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts