Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know that Roode will hold the title till BFG when Storm will win it but to stop things going stale, we need some new contenders till them other than the usual Sting/ Hardy/ Kennedy/ RVD. Who would you suggest?
I would say Magnus, Joe, Bully Ray and possibly Crimson.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
We all know that Roode will hold the title till BFG when Storm will win it but to stop things going stale, we need some new contenders till them other than the usual Sting/ Hardy/ Kennedy/ RVD. Who would you suggest?
Who is this Kennedy guy?

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Austin Aries will probably be the only "new" contender between now and Bound for Glory.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Anderson this thursday
Aries in a non title match at Destination X
Angle at Hard Justice
Angle at No Surrender (some gimmick match)
Storm at Bound For Glory

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Anderson because roode needs another ex wwe guy on his list then aries, angle and finally storm.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Anderson this thursday
Roode vs. Aries at Destination X
Roode vs. Angle vs. AJ at Hardcore Justice
Roode vs. Kurt Angle at No Surrender
Roode vs. Storm at Bound For Glory

4/5 of them matches can provide legit MOTY candidates.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I think we're gonna get a series between Roode & Aries. It'll keep Aries out of the BFG series & set up his own personal big match at BFG with whomever.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
I think we're gonna get a series between Roode & Aries. It'll keep Aries out of the BFG series & set up his own personal big match at BFG with whomever.
Sounds good to me.

People saying Angle or Hardy or whoever else...it can't happen because they will probably be in the BFG Series and what's the point of the BFG Series if you can actually have a title match before BFG?

·
Premium Member
44,378 Posts
He might face Aries at Destination X and Angle will probably keep him busy in the months leading into BFG.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Well if that's the case, I'd have Aries drop the X Title to whoever due to Roode costing him the belt...

Sometime after Destination X though.

Perhaps he can drop it to Joey Ryan... or John Morrison......

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Roode vs Aries, World Title vs X division

If Aries wins the x division becomes the main title of the show, if roode wins the x division title becomes vacant.

This of course is the reaction of AA's promo on slammiversary.

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
I really want to see Angle/Roode, cause everybody knows Storm will be the challenger at BFG but will him & AJ drop the tag titles so soon?

·
Registered
4,179 Posts

First off you are making a big assumption that Storm will win the belt at BFG. There's no gurantee he will even be matched against Roode at BFG. I know a few of you would love to see Storm vs Roode at BFG but don't get all crazy if it doesn't happen. Personally I don't like Storm and feel he's lost to Storm enough to deserve another title shot.

I would like to see Aries lose his belt to someone before BFG and maybe him or Hardy take Roodes belt at BFG. That's if Roode loses it then. I would like to see him keep it a while longer.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
roode vs aries best of 5 series over the summer ? yes please!

destination x
impact
hard justice
impact
no surrender

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
First off you are making a big assumption that Storm will win the belt at BFG. There's no gurantee he will even be matched against Roode at BFG. I know a few of you would love to see Storm vs Roode at BFG but don't get all crazy if it doesn't happen. Personally I don't like Storm and feel he's lost to Storm enough to deserve another title shot.

I would like to see Aries lose his belt to someone before BFG and maybe him or Hardy take Roodes belt at BFG. That's if Roode loses it then. I would like to see him keep it a while longer.
Dude, i think its pretty obvious that it will be Storm/Roode at BFG, and even more obvious that he will win.

They havent been building him up whilst he has been gone for nothing, they didnt have him lose in Nashville (his home town) for nothing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts