Wrestling Forum banner

New Cesaro Shirt

2344 16
Looks silly, like a bowling shirt.

A little bit King of The Ring reminiscent. It's simple and pretty cool imo. Got to buy 100! :mark:
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· WeeWoo WeeWoo
22,540 Posts
Thank GOD they finally made passable gear for him. He has a jacket with the same logo on it (pretty sure it's the same company who made the RAs jackets for him and Swagger) instead of that fashion travesty he was wearing and that god awful walmart 'We the People' shirt he had.

Looks kinda like a retro video game to me. Nice. Hope this is a sign of them fixing him up a little.

Dull. Cheap. Uninspiring. As if whoever was the creator of this piece put very little effort in the designing process.

Vince just needs to hire a new crop of designers.
The last t shirt the WWE released that had a truly awesome design was Swagger's and I'm not just saying that cause I like him, I'm saying it because it was legitimately a good looking shirt.

I'll take this king of swing shirt over that other crap they made for him...

/barf

· Locker Room Leader
15,219 Posts
I like it. Pretty cool imo :draper2

· WeeWoo WeeWoo
22,540 Posts
Horrible colors too. Wouldn't be caught dead wearing that.
The color scheme should have been different. Maybe red and black or white and black.

I think it's a good shirt in of itself. Seriously, looks like an 80s or early 90s arcade video game cover. BUT, it doesn't necessarily fit Cesaro...but his jacket sure looks better now.

· WeeWoo WeeWoo
22,540 Posts
:lmao I own two of these. Pretty awful, I know.
YOU OWN THAT AND YOU THINK THE 'KING OF THE RING' SHIRT IS SILLY?

Lawd, help this child. :lmao

I can't say anything, I own this shirt:

Which a pretty goddamn hokey design, tbh.
I think the King of Swing one will grow on you. It's certainly better than the Walmart knock off, ehem.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.