The DBM Banner
-BG sucks
-Font looks to plain
-The effect you put on the DBM text sucks
Overall:4/10

·
version six
3,891 Posts
You do know that the whole DBM shit makes you look queer right? You even have a newsletter? How homo.

The DBM banner is not bad, if you avoid the lameness of the concept. The text banner is just text really, ya'know. They meh.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not actually a newsletter. Just like an update thing but it's so annoying to do it that I just said screw it and stopped. If it makes me look queer than okay...wow...I look homosexual to you...glad you observe me like that. Also...+Dragon+ Who ever the fuck you are...there's no background...IT'S A TEXT BANNER! stupid. That's all I have to say. And also...Is nobody going to rate the one with my name on it?

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
they both seem very basic and dull to me. the whole DBM thing makes me laugh, maybe improve the text on the DBM thing and it would look better as its not very clear and the effect sucks on the big bold DBM text.
the name thing isnt that great just dull text with a few colours behind it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+Dragon+...do you even make graphics? And SN...I wouldn't talk about crappiness because people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Oooh, flame ness, the next person to post without giving a rate will get soooo badly warned. thx.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Ahh Imaginator, just suck up the criticism. The banners just aren't good, period. And why does it matter if +Dragon+ makes graphics? He knows what he likes, at least he gives some pointers for you.

Yeah, stop being so annoying.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
The background on the DBM banner is the best thing about it. The text is gay though.
I don't really like all that text on it... but whatever, it's your thing.
4/10

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
The Imaginater banner is pretty bad, it's not even rateable.

On the other banner, yuh, the text is ruining the BG, the BG is the only thing good about it. 3/10.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts