Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my newest banner i think im starting to get better thoughts

eh, so wat if the yes on the text got seperated from the rest of it and extracting on the text sux but screw it my comps to messed to find one that dosent have a background i work on that i was just too lazy to do it all in one sitting

·
Banned
976 Posts
I'm sorry but what the fuck did you do to that.

First, don't try to cut text out of stuff. Just type it in with a font and put effects on it. All the pictures are a little bluring. Use PSD's, they are a lot easier then cutting pictures. The background is kind of boring. Also, maybe add a border. I don't really know what to say other then that. Continue playing around with PS and you will get better.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
... That's one of the worst banners I've ever seen. The text just it off... Never cut out a font. Also, like RZ said, try using PSD's rather than cutting them, at first. All of the cuts are blurred. The background is EXTREMELY plain. Nice try though.

·
Registered
172 Posts
it may look a little better if the text wasnt screwed...but why would you cut the text like that? wouldnt it be easier to just type something in useing font and effects?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts