Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Please do not bother saying anytihng about his fingers i know i cut some off i didnt see it untill i was uploading it :|

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Other than the finger cuttage and stuff, not bad(looks like he's looking at the cut fingers as if he had an accident or some shit). Decent cutting job on the main cut...all in the hair and everything. A few things that would've made it better is if you did something with the cut on the left. And the background looks too blah.

<3

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Nice job on the cuts, the banner is too plain though

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
thats a bit better, the placement could be better

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
No, thats the lead singer, not the drummer. He's also the lead singer of Stone Sour.

And as for the question "did you find his mask and hair creepy?", no, not at all. Why would having multicolored hair be creepy? lol. I used to always have my hair different colors and shades of blue, red, purple, green, etc a while ago when a local store sold Manic Panic hair colors....then they took it off the shelves, and I've been boring brown since then. </3
As for the mask being creepy...meh, its just a mask. It's not anything scarier than what you could find in a good halloween mask.:cool:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
They're not that heavy on their new album...or so I've heard. I've never really been a fan of Slipknot. I enjoyed a few of their catchy hits, but never liked them where I'd buy a cd of theirs. Although, if I had the money I'd maybe buy their new cd. Apparently it's got a different, more mellow sound to some of the songs(Stone Sour content with Slipknot look?).

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^Pretty much Corey brought the stone sour sound with him its a lil heavyer then stone sour some songs but..Slipknot and a acustic? THAT DOESNT MATCH :'(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts