Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks alot,

For taking time out of your very busy day and looking at my banner that I have just made. I didn't follow any PPV or anything I dont think. I dont think the undertake and brock fought at this PPV but if they did then that is great too, lol. Well, please rate my banner 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, thanks alot again !

Also, if there our any websites looking for a graphics designer then I would be more then happy to jump aboard your site at any time, thanks alot !!!!

aim: KcViewLoader
email:[email protected]

-------------------------------------> Kc Out

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I'd bring the logo out a bit more, and the Vince/Kane thing is stupid. I like the contrast on Brock and Taker though. Other text fades too much too.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Its best without the grid or whatever. Get rid of Kane and Vince. Also just have it say 'Brock vs. Undertaker' on the bottom. And, yes the contrast is good. 7/10

·
Registered
356 Posts
8/10.

Blended together beautifully! I agree with other people, remove Vince and Kane. I'm not sure about that Smackdown logo either....

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Well, it's...............different.

Sure, the blendings cool, and it's unique, but in the end, I don't like the look of the graphic much. I'ts a unique idea, but my guess is it's probably not your best work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts