Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think of my new avatar and banner? I think I may do another avatar because i don't know if i like it too much looks kinda plain to me. Plus it looks like the drop shadow on my name is screwed up somehow. What are your thoughts of my quick work, one day i'm take a little time to do more quality work.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Background is a little lame. Text is not too bad on the avatar. You could probably stand to get rid of one or two pics on the banner. Background pics look good. Mainly just needs a less bland background.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so you think i should add more of the little background pics all the way across?

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i haven't did much work with this program i'm using. I'm used to only use PSP when i was was webmastering (is that a word.) Now i have Corel Photo-Paint that i have gotten from work. Still getting to know it right now. I'm haven't tried Photoshop.

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
Look Chainsaw everyone hates you as far as I know! Why should you trust Mr. Bad Evil Guy, he admitts to being a homo in his sig. I might get Corel so I can try some of that stuff.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I remade it. I spent a little more time on it this time.
Here's the old one if you want to compare the difference.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts